Update: The competition deadline has been extended till 28th May 2012!
As part of our anniversary celebrations, we are kicking off the first ever Mobilink Careers Blogging Competition! You’ve seen the posters on our facebook, linkedIn and twitter profiles already; the details about participation are as follows.
You can choose from one of the three topics listed below
- Next Generation Jobs
- Today’s trainees, tomorrow’s hires
- Contribution of extra-curricular activities in your personal growth
One person can make an entry against only one topic, which he has to select beforehand.
- The post content should address the highlighted topic/theme.
- Only one entry from each contestant will be entertained.
- Each entry should be of 350 – 450 words at min and max respectively.
- Use of images, correct statistics, facts, figures and relevant visuals is appreciated. Please make sure they are thoroughly referenced or original.
- Mobilink Careers and the panelists have the full right to disqualify any entry on their own discretion.
|Grammar||Use of proper English without any spelling mistakes.||40%|
Word count: 350 – 450, use of images, correct statistics, facts, figures and relevant visuals.
Creativity and innovation in terms of content
The blog has to follow the following format
- 1st paragraph will talk about the nature of the topic. i.e. a little background(if needed), or some explanation of the topic (i.e. what does it signify?)
- 2nd paragraph will cover two aspects – any facts/statistics related to it, and the current scenario for the given topic. For example, in next generation jobs you can discuss the research and scope of artificial intelligence, and its applications in the current years till date.
- 3rd paragraph will cover the future prospects: What is your evaluation of the topic at hand, what is the future application, and how would it benefit the professional community.
The entries should be submitted to the email@example.com
Last date for your entries is 28th May 2012
The winner of the competition wins an awesome goodie-bag by Mobilink! So what are you waiting for, start writing! All the best to the participants!
Update: In order to benefit more Mobilinkers, we have decided to add two more places for runner-ups! Now there will be 3 people benefitting from the amazing goodies being provided by Mobilink!